5 things to know about your room in central Rome
So nice and comfy to stay, directly in the centre of Rome where you can visit without wasting time, through many ways. Here you will find 5 means of transport that will guide you through out Rome having fun.
- Rome by segway: you can find guided tours around the city with this practical machine. A few minutes to get used to it. Possibility to have a guide for a group of maximum 8 people.
More info on http://bit.ly/29k6G5D
- Tour on a Ape: historical 60’s car by Piaggio that will permit you to go around Rome’s streets with agility.
More info on http://bit.ly/29k6MKv
- On a Vespa like in the movie “Vacanze romane”: it’s possible to rent a Vespa scooter to go around Rome avoiding traffic.
In the link one of the many renters available in the centre: http://bit.ly/29k76ZL
- Eco-friendly bike: convenient, fast and secure. With this bike you can visit the main and most interesting spots in a glamp.
For rent info visit http://bit.ly/29k76ZL
- Taxi Bike: you will find it in front of the Metro B Colosseo exit.
What else? Choose your favourite way to tour around Rome and have a good ride!
Charming Navona has comfortable rooms that face on the beautiful Piazza Navona. A perfect location in order to visit all you would want to see in Rome. Modern interior design, free wi-fi, cleanliness, polite owners will make you fall in love of this holiday structure in the centre of Rome.